- About Us
About Yardline Sheds
YardLine is one of the most prestigious storage building brands within the Backyard Products family, providing Costco members with over 35 years of experience. We are proud to manufacture our wood storage buildings at our 200,000 square foot facility in Southeast Michigan. Our upscale Costco exclusive designs and member favorites are one of the reasons that YardLine is the trusted brand for outdoor products.
Superior Construction with Premium Features
Our pride in our products starts with using the highest quality materials to ensure your storage solution exceeds your expectations. Here are the premium features you can expect with your Special Event purchase:
- Engineered and tested to meet demanding wind gusts and snow loads
- Factory-primed, engineered wood siding provides resistance against termites and fungal decay What is LP Siding?
- Environmentally friendly wood siding is far superior to plywood Why we only use wood?
- Complete wood floor with aluminum threshold – 5/8″ decking with treated 2×4 joists and 4×4 treated runners
- Locking T-handle for easy access and extra security
- 25 year shingles (5 colors to choose) and roofing felt provide lasting protection
- Heavy-duty wood construction
- Two wall vents provide necessary ventilation
- 15-year material warranty
Customizing your shed has never been so easy!
We give you the option to customize your shed with decorative and functional accessories such as skylights, ramps, windows and much more. Plus, with the new arrival of the Somerfield and Ridgemoor models, you can even choose your door placement. Once your building is installed, simply paint to match your home and backyard landscape (paint not included). It’s that SIMPLE!
Click here to download our Special Events schedule to see when our storage buildings will be on display at your local Costco warehouse.
|Eco-Friendly Sheds||15 Year Material Warranty|