Our experienced shed installers can build your shed in a day (weather permitting). All that is left for you to do is paint your shed.
No, a Yardline representative will contact you within 3-5 business days after your installation purchase date to review your order and schedule installation. The representative will also confirm your shingle color and any accessories at this time.
Typical installation lead time is 6 to 8 weeks, but may vary during peak and promotional times.
You do not need to be home once the installation process has started, but you should be home at completion for a walk through and to sign the certificate of completion.
Most sheds are assembled within 1 day. Please allow 2-3 days for the completion of our shed installation services on 12 foot wide models or larger.
• The build site should be level within 6 inches
• We do not excavate the site
• The area will need to have 3 feet of unobstructed space on all 4 sides and above; free of branches, bushes, power lines, etc.
• Electricity will need to be available within 150 feet of the build site
• If you’re having your shed built on a concrete slab, please contact Yardline for the exact dimensions and allow 7 days for curing
Leveling blocks are not required in all states/counties, but the member should check his/her local requirements. Your shed will be built on 4×4 pressure treated runners. We will use treated leveling materials and shingle shims to level up the floor prior to building your shed. If your ground is out of level greater than 6 inches, leveling blocks will be needed (additional fees will be incurred).
You should check with your local Building Authority and Homeowners Association prior to installation to make sure your shed is compliant with all codes, easements and setbacks.