LIMITED CONDITIONAL WARRANTY*
Yardline warranties the following:
- Every product is warrantied from defects in workmanship and manufacturing for 1 year.
- All accessories, hardware, and metal components are warrantied for 2 years.
- All Oriented Strand Board (OSB) is warrantied for 2 years.
- Siding and Trim are warrantied for 15 years.
- Super Floor System is warrantied for 10 years.
- Metal Roof is warrantied for 25 years.
Yardline will repair, replace, or pay for the affected part. In no event shall Yardline pay the cost of labor or installation or any other costs related thereto. All warranties are from date of purchase. If a cash refund is paid on an affected part, it will be prorated from the date of purchase.
The warranty is effective only when:
- The unit has been erected in accordance with the assembly instructions.
- The unit has been properly shingled and painted or stained and reasonably and regularly maintained thereafter.
- The failure occurs when the unit is owned by the original purchaser.
- Yardline has received the warranty registration card within thirty (30) days of purchase and notification of the failure in writing within the warranty period specified above.
- Yardline has had reasonable opportunity during the sixty (60) days following receipt of notification to inspect and verify the failure prior to commencement of any repair work.
To validate your warranty, it is necessary to properly maintain your Yardline shed; shingle the roof and paint or solid-colored stain the siding using quality, 100% acrylic latex exterior product with a minimum of two (2) coats within thirty (30) days of assembly; caulk above all doors and all horizontal and vertical trim boards; paint and seal all exposed edges, sides, and faces of siding/trim and OSB siding to include all exterior walls, all sides, and all edges of doors.
To make a claim under this warranty, you can either call 1-888-827-9056 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the information below ready when you call or include the information in your email:
- The model and size of the product.
- A list of the part(s) for which the claim is made.
- Proof of purchase of the Yardline item, as shown on the original invoice or receipt.
- Run code: found on the exterior product label or assembly instructions enclosed in the product package.
All other inquiries can be mailed to:
Attn: Customer Service
Monroe, MI 48162
*WARRANTY TERMS MAY VARY OUTSIDE THE U.S.A.
IMPORTANT: This is your warranty certificate. 15Y PSS BB GEN LDR: 3/20/2019